What is Vedolizumab?Vedolizumab discount prices start at just $6,011.01!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- hepatitis B or history of hepatitis B infection
- HIV or AIDS
- immune system problems
- infection or history of infections
- liver disease
- recently received or scheduled to receive a vaccine
- scheduled to have surgery
- tuberculosis, a positive skin test for tuberculosis or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tuberculosis
an unusual or allergic reaction to vedolizumab, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for infusion into a vein. It is given by a health care professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. This medicine is not approved for use in children.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.