What is Treximet?Treximet discount prices start at just $219.96!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- cigarette smoker
- circulation problems in fingers and toes
- coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery within the past 2 weeks
- drink more than 3 alcohol-containing drinks per day
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- history of irregular heartbeat
- history of stomach bleeding
- history of stroke
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- stomach or intestine problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to naproxen, aspirin, other NSAIDs, sumatriptan, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 66% on Treximet
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not cut, crush, or chew this medicine. Do not take it more often than directed.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 12 for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
This does not apply; this medicine is not for regular use.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.