What is Celexa?Celexa discount prices start at just $4.00!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorders
- bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder
- heart disease
- history of irregular heartbeat
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low levels of magnesium or potassium in the blood
- receiving electroconvulsive therapy
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- take medicines that treat or prevent blood clots
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to citalopram, escitalopram, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to become pregnant
Save up to 88% on Celexa
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly except upon the advice of your doctor. Stopping this medicine too quickly may cause serious side effects or your condition may worsen.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Patients over 60 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.