What is Qbrelis?Qbrelis discount prices start at just $499.09!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart or blood vessel disease
- kidney disease
- low blood pressure
- previous swelling of the tongue, face, or lips with difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- an unusual or allergic reaction to lisinopril, other ACE inhibitors, insect venom, food, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure each dose. Ask your pharmacist if you do not have one. Household spoons are not accurate. You may take this medicine with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 6 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F). Thrown away any unused medicine after the expiration date.