What is Mobic?Mobic discount prices start at just $4.00!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorders
- cigarette smoker
- coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery within the past 2 weeks
- drink more than 3 alcohol-containing drinks per day
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- history of stomach bleeding
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- stomach or intestine problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to meloxicam, aspirin, other NSAIDs, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 92% on Mobic
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.