What is Inderal XL?Inderal XL discount prices start at just $758.37!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- circulation problems, or blood vessel disease
- history of heart attack or heart disease, vasospastic angina
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma or emphysema
- slow heart rate
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to propranolol, other beta-blockers, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Do not crush or chew. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light, moisture and freezing. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.