What is Estrace?Estrace discount prices start at just $4.00!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have or ever had any of these conditions:
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- breast, cervical, endometrial, ovarian, liver, or uterine cancer
- gallbladder disease
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- high level of calcium in the blood
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- migraine headaches
- protein C deficiency
- protein S deficiency
- systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- tobacco smoker
- an unusual or allergic reaction to estrogens, other hormones, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 77% on Estrace
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. To reduce nausea, this medicine may be taken with food. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine at the same time each day and in the order directed on the package. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Contact your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
A patient package insert for the product will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.