What is Belsomra?Belsomra discount prices start at just $337.73!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- history of a drug or alcohol abuse problem
- history of daytime sleepiness
- history of sudden onset of muscle weakness (cataplexy)
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- an unusual or allergic reaction to suvorexant, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 17% on Belsomra
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth within 30 minutes of going to bed. Do not take it unless you are able to stay in bed a full night before you must be active again. Follow the directions on the prescription label. For best results, it is better to take this medicine on an empty stomach. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Always follow your doctor or health care professional's advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
This medicine should only be taken immediately before going to sleep. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.