What is Nyquil?Nyquil discount prices start at just $9.59!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- asthma, bronchitis, or other lung disease
- cough that does not go away
- cough with a lot of phlegm
- if you often drink alcohol
- liver disease
- taken a MAOI like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, or Parnate in last 14 days
- trouble passing urine
- an unusual or allergic reaction to acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the package label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure each dose. Ask your pharmacist if you do not have one. Household spoons are not accurate. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.