What is Doxylamine?Doxylamine discount prices start at just $3.95!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma or emphysema
- pain or trouble passing urine
- prostate trouble
- ulcers or other stomach problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to doxylamine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 58% on Doxylamine
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the package or prescription label. Take this medicine 30 minutes before you go to bed. Do not take it more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 12 years old for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.