What is Taclonex?Taclonex discount prices start at just $245.68!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- erythrodermic, exfoliative, or pustular psoriasis
- getting light therapy for psoriasis
- high levels of calcium in the blood
- high levels of Vitamin D in the blood
- skin infection or thinning
- an unusual reaction to betamethasone, calcipotriene, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 61% on Taclonex
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for external use only. Do not take by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Wash your hands before and after use. Apply a thin film of medicine to the affected area. Do not cover with a bandage or dressing unless your doctor or health care professional tells you to. Do not use on healthy skin or over large areas of skin. Do not get this medicine in your eyes. If you do, rinse out with plenty of cool tap water. It is important not to use more medicine than prescribed. Do not use your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this medicine may be prescribed for children as young as 12 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not use double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep in a well closed container. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.