What is Ciclopirox?Ciclopirox discount prices start at just $28.93!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- diabetes mellitus
- history of seizures
- HIV infection
- immune system problems or organ transplant
- large areas of burned or damaged skin
- peripheral vascular disease or poor circulation
- taking corticosteroid medication (including steroid inhalers, cream, or lotion)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ciclopirox, isopropyl alcohol, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 63% on Ciclopirox
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for external use only. Follow the directions that come with this medicine exactly. Wash and dry your hands before use. Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or nose. If you do get this medicine in your eyes, rinse out with plenty of cool tap water. Contact your doctor or health care professional if eye irritation occurs. Use at regular intervals. Do not use your medicine more often than directed. Finish the full course prescribed by your doctor or health care professional even if you think you are better. Do not stop using except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this medicine may be prescribed for children as young as 12 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not use double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Protect from light by storing the bottle in the carton after every use. This medicine is flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.