What is Zyban?Zyban discount prices start at just $31.04!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- an eating disorder, such as anorexia or bulimia
- bipolar disorder or psychosis
- diabetes or high blood sugar, treated with medication
- head injury or brain tumor
- heart disease, previous heart attack, or irregular heart beat
- high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- suicidal thoughts or a previous suicide attempt
- Tourette's syndrome
- weight loss
- an unusual or allergic reaction to bupropion, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to become pregnant
Save up to 67% on Zyban
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine. Take your medicine at regular intervals. If you take this medicine more than once a day, take your second dose at least 8 hours after you take your first dose. To limit difficulty in sleeping, avoid taking this medicine at bedtime. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly except upon the advice of your doctor. Stopping this medicine too quickly may cause serious side effects.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and take your next tablet at the regular time. There should be at least 8 hours between doses. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.