What is Solu-Cortef?Solu-Cortef discount prices start at just $6.22!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Cushing's syndrome
- heart problems or disease
- high blood pressure
- infection like herpes, measles, tuberculosis, or chickenpox
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- mental problems
- myasthenia gravis
- previous heart attack
- stomach, ulcer or intestine disease including colitis and diverticulitis
- thyroid problem
- an unusual or allergic reaction to hydrocortisone, corticosteroids, benzyl alcohol, other medicines, lactose, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for injection or infusion into a vein, or for injection into a muscle. It is given by a health care professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
This does not apply.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.