What is MMR?MMR discount prices start at just $76.07!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorder
- cancer including leukemia or lymphoma
- immune system problems
- infection with fever
- low levels of platelets in the blood
- recent blood transfusion or immune globulin infusion
- seizure disorder
- taking medicines for immunosuppression
- an unusual or allergic reaction to vaccines, eggs, neomycin, gelatin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 24% on MMR
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This vaccine is for injection under the skin. It is given by a health care professional.
A copy of Vaccine Information Statements will be given before each vaccination. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 12 months of age for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
Keep appointments for follow-up (booster) doses as directed. It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.