What is Proquad?Proquad discount prices start at just $209.12!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- blood system disease or problem
- fever or infection
- history of organ transplant
- immune system problems
- other chronic health problems
- taking steroids or other medicines to suppress the immune system
- an unusual or allergic reaction to measles, mumps, rubella, or varicella virus vaccine, neomycin, gelatin, eggs, albumin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
This vaccine is for injection under the skin. It is given by a health care professional.
A copy of Vaccine Information Statements will be given before each vaccination. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 1 year of age for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
This does not apply.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.