What is Polyethylene Glycol 3350?Polyethylene Glycol 3350 discount prices start at just $17.01!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- a history of blockage of the stomach or intestine
- current abdomen distension or pain
- difficulty swallowing
- diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, or other chronic bowel disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to polyethylene glycol, other medicines, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 54% on Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. The bottle has a measuring cap that is marked with a line. Pour the powder into the cap up to the marked line (the dose is about 1 heaping tablespoon). Add the powder in the cap to a full glass (4 to 8 ounces or 120 to 240 ml) of water, juice, soda, coffee or tea. Mix the powder well. Drink the solution. Take exactly as directed. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.