What is Quetiapine ER?Quetiapine ER discount prices start at just $36.20!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- brain tumor or head injury
- breast cancer
- difficulty swallowing
- heart disease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low blood counts, like low white cell, platelet, or red cell counts
- low blood pressure or dizziness when standing up
- Parkinson's disease
- previous heart attack
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt by you or a family member
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to quetiapine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 93% on Quetiapine ER
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine. Take this medicine on an empty stomach or with a light meal. Do not take this medicine with a full heavy meal. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 10 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over age 65 years may have a stronger reaction to this medicine and need smaller doses.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.