What is Lomaira?Lomaira discount prices start at just $25.76!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- agitation or nervousness
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- history of drug abuse or addiction
- history of stroke
- kidney disease
- lung disease called Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (PPH)
- taken an MAOI like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, or Parnate in last 14 days
- taking stimulant medicines for attention disorders, weight loss, or to stay awake
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to phentermine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 52% on Lomaira
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. The instructions for use may differ based on the product and dose you are taking. Avoid taking this medicine in the evening. It may interfere with sleep. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children 17 years or older for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
This medicine may cause accidental overdose and death if taken by other adults, children, or pets. Mix any unused medicine with a substance like cat litter or coffee grounds. Then throw the medicine away in a sealed container like a sealed bag or a coffee can with a lid. Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed.