What is Versacloz?Versacloz discount prices start at just $774.00!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- being treated for cancer
- blood disease or disorder, like leukemia
- cigarette smoker
- constipation, fecal impaction, or a history of an obstruction of the intestine
- heart disease
- history of irregular heartbeat
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low blood counts, like low white cell, platelet, or red cell counts
- low levels of potassium or magnesium in the blood
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- Parkinson's disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to clozapine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Also follow the Instructions for Use sheet which provides detailed steps for preparing and taking your dose, and disposing of empty bottles. This medicine may be taken with or without food. Shake the bottle well for 10 seconds before each use. Use the oral syringe that comes with your medicine to measure each dose. Household spoons are not accurate. Take your medicine as soon as you draw it into the syringe. Do not store the medicine in the syringe for later use. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses. If you miss a dose for more than 2 days, check with your healthcare provider before starting to take it again to make sure you take the correct dose.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Do not refrigerate or freeze. Protect from light. The opened bottle expires 100 days after the initial opening. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.