What is Sotylize?Sotylize discount prices start at just $143.50!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart or vessel disease like slow heart rate, worsening heart failure, heart block, sick sinus syndrome or Raynaud's disease
- history of low levels of potassium or magnesium
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma or emphysema
- recent heart attack
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sotalol, other beta-blockers, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure each dose. Ask your pharmacist if you do not have one. Household spoons are not accurate. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly. This could lead to serious heart-related effects.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed. While this medicine may be used in children for selected conditions precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.