What is Ramucirumab?Ramucirumab discount prices start at just $33,066.51!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorders
- blood clots
- heart disease, including heart failure, heart attack, or chest pain (angina)
- high blood pressure
- infection (especially a virus infection such as chickenpox, cold sores, or herpes)
- protein in your urine
- recent surgery
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ramucirumab, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for infusion into a vein. It is given by a health care professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.