What is Tavist Allergy?Tavist Allergy discount prices start at just $10.81!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- high blood pressure or heart disease
- if you have taken an MAOI like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, or Parnate in last 14 days
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- pain or trouble passing urine
- stomach problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to clemastine, other medicines foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 12 years old for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over 60 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature, between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Keep away from heat and light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.