What is Onzetra?Onzetra discount prices start at just $795.00!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- circulation problems in fingers and toes
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- history of irregular heartbeat
- history of stroke
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- postmenopausal or surgical removal of uterus and ovaries
- smoke tobacco
- stomach or intestine problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sumatriptan, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 17% on Onzetra
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for use in the nose. Follow the directions on the prescription label. This medicine is taken at the first symptoms of a migraine. It is not for everyday use. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
This does not apply; this medicine is not for regular use.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.