What is Kisqali?Kisqali discount prices start at just $11,880.07!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- history of irregular heartbeat
- infection (especially a virus infection such as chickenpox, cold sores, or herpes)
- liver disease
- low blood counts, like low white cell, platelet, or red cell counts
- low levels of calcium, magnesium, potassium, or phosphorus in the blood
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ribociclib, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 20% on Kisqali
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine. Do not take with grapefruit juice, pomegranates, or pomegranate juice. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose or vomit after taking a dose, do not take another dose on that day. Take your next dose at your regular time.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.