What is Carbidopa / Levodopa ER?Carbidopa / Levodopa ER discount prices start at just $12.97!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- depression or other mental illness
- heart disease, including history of a heart attack
- irregular heart beat
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- melanoma or suspicious skin lesions
- stomach or intestine ulcers
- an unusual or allergic reaction to levodopa, carbidopa, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 75% on Carbidopa / Levodopa ER
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew. You may cut the tablets in half. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.