What is Amlodipine / Valsartan / HCTZ?Amlodipine / Valsartan / HCTZ discount prices start at just $67.67!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- decreased urine
- heart failure, recent heart attack, or other heart problems
- if you are on a special diet, like a low salt diet
- immune system problems, like lupus
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, sulfa drugs, valsartan, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 69% on Amlodipine / Valsartan / HCTZ
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.