What is Advil Cold and Sinus?Advil Cold and Sinus discount prices start at just $8.81!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of the following conditions:
- bleeding problems
- heart disease or surgery
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- not drinking fluids
- severe vomiting or diarrhea
- stomach ulcer or other problems
- taken an MAOI like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, or Parnate in last 14 days
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ibuprofen, pseudoephedrine, other fever reducers or pain relievers, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the package label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Try to not lie down for at least 10 minutes after you take the medicine. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 12 years old for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
This medicine may cause accidental overdose and death if taken by other adults, children, or pets. Mix any unused medicine with a substance like cat littler or coffee grounds. Then throw the medicine away in a sealed container like a sealed bag or a coffee can with a lid. Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F).