What is Tecentriq?
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- immune system problems
- inflammatory bowel disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease
- nervous system problems like myasthenia gravis or Guillain-Barre syndrome
- organ transplant
- an unusual or allergic reaction to atezolizumab, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for infusion into a vein. It is given by a health care professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
A special MedGuide will be given to you before each treatment. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.