Last week, GoodRx rolled out exclusive new savings on more than 40 brand-name prescriptions, and we also promised to pursue discounts for more drugs.
Today, we’re happy to announce new Inside Rx discounts for 6 more brands:
- Colcrys (treats gout): 45% off retail price
- Uloric (treats gout): 16% off retail price
- Amitiza (treats constipation): 40% off retail price
- Dexilant (treats GERD): 40% off retail price
- Trintellix (treats depression): 24% off retail price
- AirDuo Respiclick (treats COPD): just released so no comparison available yet
Like all GoodRx coupons, these new discounts are easy to use—just search for your drug and print out the discount. There are no fees, forms, paperwork, or sign-ups required. These discounts work at most major pharmacy chains.
A reminder—if you have insurance, you may also want to consider manufacturer co-pay programs. Just click on the Savings Tips link after you search for a drug to see which option will save you the most. On the Savings Tips page, we also list patient assistance programs and other valuable savings tips.
Keep in mind, there are a few restrictions attached to these discounts (learn more here).
We know that many other brand-name drugs are still too expensive, and we are continuing to expand the Inside Rx program. We’ll be adding more drugs and discounts soon. If you take a prescription that is too expensive, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll make finding a lower price for your prescription a priority.