What is Xatmep?Xatmep discount prices start at just $259.58!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- fluid in the stomach area or lungs
- if you often drink alcohol
- infection or immune system problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low blood counts, like low white cell, platelet, or red cell counts
- lung disease
- recent or ongoing radiation therapy
- stomach or intestine problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to methotrexate, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure each dose. Ask your pharmacist if you do not have one. Household spoons are not accurate. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Make sure you know why you are taking this medicine and how often you should take it. It should be taken weekly, NOT daily. Taking this medicine more often than directed can cause serious side effects, even death.
Talk to your healthcare provider about safe handling and disposal of this medicine. You may need to take special precautions.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, talk to your doctor or health care professional. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.