What is Triamterene / HCTZ?Triamterene / HCTZ discount prices start at just $4.00!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- immune system problems, like lupus
- kidney disease or stones
- liver disease
- small amount of urine or difficulty passing urine
- an unusual or allergic reaction to triamterene, hydrochlorothiazide, sulfa drugs, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 72% on Triamterene / HCTZ
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Remember that you will need to pass urine frequently after taking this medicine. Do not take your doses at a time of day that will cause you problems. Do not take at bedtime.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.