What is Fyavolv?Fyavolv discount prices start at just $79.38!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- breast, cervical, endometrial, or uterine cancer
- gallbladder disease
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- high blood cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- high level of calcium in the blood
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- mental depression
- migraine headaches
- systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- tobacco smoker
- vaginal bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to estrogens, progestins, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a drink of water. You may take this medicine with food. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You will take one tablet daily at roughly the same time each day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
A patient package insert for the product will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.