What is Excedrin Extra Strength?Excedrin Extra Strength discount prices start at just $6.15!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- anxiety or panic attacks
- bleeding problems
- child with chickenpox, the flu, or other viral infection
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- if you often drink alcohol
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low level of vitamin K
- smoke tobacco
- stomach ulcers or other problems
- trouble sleeping
- an unusual or allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the package or prescription label. You can take this medicine with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 12 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.