What is Estradiol Valerate?Estradiol Valerate discount prices start at just $48.86!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have or ever had any of these conditions:
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- gallbladder disease
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- high blood pressure
- high level of calcium in the blood
- protein C deficiency
- protein S deficiency
- an unusual or allergic reaction to estrogens, other hormones, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 65% on Estradiol Valerate
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for injection into a muscle. It is usually given by a health care professional in a hospital or clinic setting.
A patient package insert for the product will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This drug is given in a hospital or clinic and will not be stored at home.