What is Estrogel?Estrogel discount prices start at just $129.04!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- breast, cervical, endometrial, ovarian, liver, or uterine cancer
- gallbladder disease
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- high level of calcium in the blood
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- migraine headaches
- protein C deficiency
- protein S deficiency
- systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- tobacco smoker
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to estrogens, other hormones, soy, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 18% on Estrogel
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for external use only. Follow the directions that come with your prescription. Spread the gel into a thin layer. It is not necessary to rub or massage the gel into the skin. Wash your hands with soap and water after applying the gel. Allow the gel to dry for up to 5 minutes before dressing. Avoid fire, flame or smoking until gel has dried. Do not apply to the breast, face or in or around the vagina. Do not use your medicine more often than directed.
A patient package insert for the product will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not use double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.