What is Braftovi?Braftovi discount prices start at just $10,908.71!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorders
- eye disease, vision problems
- heart disease
- history of irregular heartbeat
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low levels of potassium, calcium, or magnesium in the blood
- an unusual or allergic reaction to encorafenib, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not take with grapefruit juice. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If your next dose is to be taken in less than 12 hours, then do not take the missed dose. Take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep this medicine in the original container. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.