What is Tydemy?Tydemy discount prices start at just $54.76!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- adrenal gland disease
- blood vessel disease or blood clots
- breast, cervical, endometrial, ovarian, liver, or uterine cancer
- gallbladder disease
- heart disease or recent heart attack
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- high potassium level
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- migraine headaches
- systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- thyroid disease
- tobacco smoker
- an unusual or allergic reaction to estrogens, progestins, folates, or other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. To reduce nausea, this medicine may be taken with food. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine at the same time each day and in the order directed on the package. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
A patient package insert for the product will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed. This medicine has been used in female children who have started having menstrual periods.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, refer to the patient information sheet you received with your medicine for direction. If you miss more than one pill, this medicine may not be as effective and you may need to use another form of birth control.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.