What is Qtern?Qtern discount prices start at just $469.84!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bladder cancer
- diabetic ketoacidosis
- diet low in salt
- eating less due to illness, surgery, dieting, or any other reason
- having surgery
- heart disease
- heart failure
- high cholesterol
- history of pancreatitis or pancreas problems
- history of yeast infection of the penis or vagina
- if you often drink alcohol
- infections in the bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract
- kidney disease
- low blood pressure
- on hemodialysis
- previous swelling of the tongue, face, or lips with difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- problems urinating
- type 1 diabetes
- uncircumcised male
- an unusual or allergic reaction to dapagliflozin, saxagliptin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. Take this medicine in the morning. Do not take more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.