What is Ivabradine?Ivabradine discount prices start at just $435.08!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- certain heart conditions like sick sinus syndrome, sinoatrial block, or third degree atrioventricular block
- heart failure that has recently worsened
- liver disease
- low blood pressure (less than 90/50 mmHg)
- low resting heart rate (less than 60 beats per minute)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ivabradine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 16% on Ivabradine
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Avoid grapefruit juice. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.