What is Iressa?Iressa discount prices start at just $7,666.33!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye disease, vision problems
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- lung fibrosis
- recent or ongoing radiation therapy
- scarring or thickening of the lungs
- an unusual or allergic reaction to gefitinib, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 5% on Iressa
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
If you have difficulty swallowing the tablets, let your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional know. They can help you with advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is less than 12 hours until your next dose, skip your missed dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.