What is Ergotamine?Ergotamine discount prices start at just $1,127.66!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- chest pain or difficulty breathing
- heart or blood vessel disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- poor circulation
- risk factors for heart disease such as smoking
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ergotamine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Place the tablet under the tongue and allow it to completely dissolve. Do NOT chew or swallow the tablet. Follow the directions on the prescription label. For best results take this medicine at the start of a migraine headache. Do not take this medicine every day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
This does not apply; this medicine is not for regular use.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep in foil package until ready to use. Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.