What is Ana-Lex?Ana-Lex discount prices start at just $80.82!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- large areas of burned or damaged skin
- liver disease
- skin infection (especially a virus infection such as chickenpox, cold sores, or herpes
- skin wasting or thinning
- an unusual or allergic reaction to hydrocortisone, lidocaine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 66% on Ana-Lex
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for rectal use only. Some products are applied to the skin surrounding the rectal area. Other products are gently inserted into the rectum. Follow the instructions that come in the package. Wash your hands before and after use. Use your medicine at regular intervals. Do not use it more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not use double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.