What is WP Thyroid?WP Thyroid discount prices start at just $15.54!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Addison's disease or other adrenal gland problem
- bone problems
- dieting or on a weight loss program
- fertility problems
- heart disease
- pituitary gland problem
- take medicines that treat or prevent blood clots
- an unusual or allergic reaction to levothyroxine, thyroid hormones, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with water. It is best to take it on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after food. Take this medicine at the same time each day. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Do not take your medication more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.