What is Vivotif?Vivotif discount prices start at just $70.47!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- active infection with fever
- HIV or AIDS
- immune system problems
- low blood counts, like low white cell, platelet, or red cell counts
- recent or ongoing radiation therapy
- stomach or intestine problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to vaccines, yeast, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 22% on Vivotif
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Take this medicine on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before food. Do not take with food. Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine.
A copy of Vaccine Information Statements will be given before each vaccination. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 6 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor or health care professional if you miss a dose. Four doses, given 2 days apart, are needed for protection. The last dose should be given at least 1 week before travel to allow the vaccine time to work.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees C (35.6 and 46.4 degrees F). Do not freeze. Keep this vaccine in the original container.