Varubi Side Effects
What should I watch for?
This medicine should not be used continuously for a long time.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- signs of decreased red blood cells - unusually weak or tired, feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- signs and symptoms of infection like fever or chills; cough; sore throat; pain or trouble passing urine
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
What may interact with this drug?
Do not take this medicine with any of these medicines:
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain medicines for blood pressure, heart disease, irregular heart beat
- certain medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
- certain medicines for seizures like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, fosphenytoin
- certain medicines that treat or prevent blood clots like warfarin and dabigatran
- narcotic medicines for pain