What is Syndros?Syndros discount prices start at just $1,066.53!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- a history of drug or alcohol abuse
- heart disease, including angina or irregular heart rate
- high or low blood pressure
- dizziness or fainting spells on standing
- mental health problems (schizophrenia, mania, depression)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to dronabinol, marijuana, alcohol, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure your medicine. Ask your pharmacist if you do not have one. Household spoons are not accurate. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Contact your pediatrician or health care provider regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
This medicine may cause accidental overdose and death if taken by other adults, children, or pets. Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F) or in a refrigerator. Avoid freezing. Discard unused portion 28 days after first opening or after the expiration date, whichever comes first. Mix any unused medicine with a substance like cat litter or coffee grounds. Then throw the medicine away in a sealed container like a sealed bag or a coffee can with a lid.