What is Rydapt?Rydapt discount prices start at just $7,897.64!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- lung or breathing disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to midostaurin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine with food. Do not take with grapefruit juice. Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose or vomit after taking it, skip that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep this medicine in the original container. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.