Ovace Plus Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Tell your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not do not start to get better or if they get worse.
If you get any sign of an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and call your doctor or health care professional for advice.
This medicine can make you more sensitive to the sun. Keep out of the sun. If you cannot avoid being in the sun, wear protective clothing and use sunscreen. Do not use sun lamps or tanning beds/booths.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- joint pains
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- sore mouth or mouth ulcers
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- mild skin irritation or dryness
What may interact with this drug?
- silver-containing skin products
Do not use any other skin products without telling your doctor or health care professional.