Jynarque Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Tell your doctor or healthcare professional if your symptoms do not start to get better or if they get worse.
Check with your doctor or health care professional if you get an attack of severe diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, or if you sweat a lot. The loss of too much body fluid can make it dangerous for you to take this medicine.
You may need blood work done while you are taking this medicine.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- signs and symptoms of liver injury like dark yellow or brown urine; general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms; light-colored stools; loss of appetite; nausea; right upper belly pain; unusually weak or tired; yellowing of the eyes or skin
- unusually weak or tired
- weight loss
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report these to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- increased thirst
- increased urination
What may interact with this drug?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- certain antibiotics like chloramphenicol, clarithromycin, dalfopristin; quinupristin, telithromycin
- certain antiviral medicines for HIV or AIDS like atazanavir, cobicistat, darunavir, delavirdine, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, tipranavir
- certain medicines for fungal infection like ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole
This medicine may also interact with the following medications: